If you’re having a ruff day, get ready for some pawesome news!
Today, UBER has teamed up with Purina’s ‘Pets at Work’ mission and local animal shelters to bring UberPUPPIES to offices in 8 cities across Australia. Yes – you read correctly, bundles of adorable puppy love delivered to your workplace… THE FRICKIN BEST!
You’ll be able to order the pups between 12pm-4pm in Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Perth, Sunshine Coast and Sydney. The goal of UberPUPPIES is to foster adoptions and facilitate giving back to local shelter partners. Research from Purina Pets at Work also shows that having pets in the office can reduce stress and improve productivity.
TheVine were lucky enough to have the adorable package delivered first up this morning and here’s what happened… brace yourself for a cuteness overload:
PSA: UBER WILL DELIVER PUPPIES TO YOUR OFFICE TODAYPSA: UBER WILL DELIVER PUPPIES TO YOUR OFFICE TODAY!TheVine.com.au got a sneak peak – here’s how it works: http://j.mp/PUPPYlove
Posted by TheVine.com.au on Wednesday, 24 February 2016
So – how do you get some puppy love in your day today? Here’s how:
1. Open your Uber app between 12pm and 4pm.
2. Request the “PUPPIES” option
3. If puppies are available, you and your colleagues will enjoy 15 minutes of puppy love.
4. It’s just a $40 snuggle fee and Uber and Purina will in turn support participating animal shelters. Plus, all lucky puppy recipients will get an Uber and Purina gift bag.
5. Found the perfect canine-didate? All puppies will be up for adoption.
So it’s hard not to get excited.