The ridiculously fun card game title Cards Against Humanity is looking for a new CEO – and he sounds suspiciously like Barack Obama.
The makers of the popular game specialise in killing time through a stream of witty, irreverent and taboo conversation starters. Their latest stunt is posting a fake job listing in the Chicago Tribune and on Craigslist, looking for a new CEO.
From the get-go they are looking for someone who has “minimum eight years experience as President of the United States of America or equivalent nation,” and ideally has a noble peace prize, along with the following requirements:
– Strong public speaking skills
– Steady disposition, remains cool under pressure
– Willing to inherit the consequences of eight years of irresponsible spending
– Excellent negotiator able to deal with stubborn opposition
– Experience hunting terrorist masterminds
– Strongly prefer the first black editor of Harvard Law Review
– Must currently hold a national approval rating of 57.2% or higher
– Passed comprehensive healthcare reform
– Natural born citizen of the United States
– Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
The job boasts benefits such as “health/dental/vision insurance (while available)” and “access to office pantry with unlimited almonds”.
This week, Obama gracefully exited the oval office and I’m not sure he will get a better offer than that. Just think of all the delicious almonds.