ABC’s Lateline is currently taking a poll on whether or not Australians believe that Donald Trump should be allowed to cross into our borders.
The poll has come to life after the United Kingdom’s petition to have the Republican candidate for US President from entering their country due to his ‘alleged use of hate speech’.
At the time of this write up, the poll showed that 74% of people were against Trump coming to Australian soil, whilst the remaining 26% were completely fine with having this member of the Republican party (who is considerably more conservative than Tony Abbott) coming to the country. So far, 6720 people have voted.
If you want to make sure Trump stays away, or if you want to lay out the welcome mat, feel free to take part in the poll on ABC News’ Facebook page. The results will be revealed on Friday night’s Lateline on ABC.