News

Andrew Bolt Cries Sexist: Complains It’s Unfair That Australia’s Sex Discrimination Commissioner Is A Woman

Andrew Bolt The Sexist
Comments (7)
  1. Daryl says:

The only thing more tragic than the ignorance and lack of intelligence on the left is the fact that they actually consider themselves to be smart.

2. socialist bully says:

“a role designed to promote fairness and equality for women”.
    Thanks for clearing that up, I will make sure I familiarise myself with the amended SDA

3. Peter Forde says:

Tom, I am 69 years of age and have more life’s experience and knowledge of history and human nature in my little finger than you have in all of your little brain. As For morality, you have zero of that.
    Accordingly I am abundantly qualified to tell you that you are an ignorant young fool.
    Which you most clearly demonstrate with the used of four-letter words, which is always the first resort of those who have a weak command – think ‘uneducated’ – of the English language.
    Utterly without knowing it, you, like a majority of young Australians today, are the hideous product of a well-planned, decades-long agenda to brainwash young (and therefore naive and ignorant) people in socialism and the embracing of all that is destructive to human wellness in the long term.
    Go study ‘Antonio Gramski’ and you MIGHT get to better understand of what I speak.
    The agenda that highly intelligent, twisted-minded, communist hunchback (i.e. a hater of all ‘normal’ human beings) conceived has, ninety years later, produced – ‘sausage-factory’ style – huge numbers of ignorantly twisted-thinking young people like you.
    You might THINK of yourself as an ‘independent thinker’ but, little brain, you are absolutely 100% the opposite of that.
    As a consequence, you also are, totally without knowing it, part of the great force of evil that is relentlessly destroying all that was good about Australia.

4. Ross says:

“I am abundantly qualified to tell you that you are an ignorant young fool…”
    Abundantly!

5. Davo says:

Sexism cracks me up!!

6. Crusty says:

Hi Tom, Any particular reason as to why you’ve delayed uploading my comment? Just curious

7. BOLTYBOLEGNASE says:

@@ I FIND IT QUITE SAD TO WHAT THIS COUNTRY IS BECOMING AND IT HAS ALL GONE WAY TO FAR. I REALLY FEEL FOR GREAT MEN SUCH AS ANDREW BOLT, ALLAN JONES, TONY ABBOTT, MURRAY KEIR, GEORGE PELL, AND MANY OTHERS WHO HAVE DONE SO MUCH FOR THIS COUNTRY AND ARE PEOPLE OF GREAT INTEGRITY ARE BEING SINGLED OUT AND TREATED IN A FASHION AND WRONGLY ACCUSED ON A RANGE OF ISSUES IT REALLY HAS TO STOP AND UNLESS ONE SPEAKS OUT IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. THERE IS A FINE LINE BETWEEN FREEDOM OF SPEECH BUT IF YOU HAVE GOVERNMENT SAYING THAT THERE IS NONE AND BULLYING PEOPLE THIS IS WHAT YOU GET. IT NOT ONLY EFFECTS THE INDIVIDUAL IT EFFECTS THERE FAMILIES THERE CULTURE AND A RANGE OF OTHER FACTORS. I READ THE PAPERS AND YOU HAVE INSTANCES OF A FATHER AND SON IN SOME TYPE OF IMMIGRATION DETENTION AND NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO ASK WHY OR THE REASON I COULD ONLY IMAGINE WHAT THEY MUST BE GOING THROUGH. SURFING THE WEB YOU SEE WERE PEOPLE ARE BEING FALSELY IMPLICATED FOR CERTAIN OFFENCES WITH PEOPLE USING OTHER COURT SYSTEMS AROUND THE WORLD IN WRONG MANNER. AND WHEN THESE PEOPLE GO TO GO TO COURT AND ARE FOUND INNOCENT AND THEY HAVE SPENT THERE LIFE SAVINGS LOST THEIR JOBS HAVE HAD THERE FAMILIES DESTROYED THEY RECEIVE NO COMPENSATION AND IT SEEMS THE PERPETRATORS ARE LET OF THE HOOK WITH NO CONSEQUENCES. AND WHEN ONE GOES TO SPEAK OUT ABOUT IT BECAUSE THEY FEEL THEY HAVE HAD ALL WHAT THEY BELIEVE IS THERE HUMAN RIGHTS BREACHED THEY ARE CRUCIFIED. WHAT THIS DOES IS IT ALLOWS THE INDIVIDUALS DOING THE WRONG THING TO FLOURISH AND EVENTUALLY GETS TO THE POINT WE ARE AT NOW WHICH IS A DIVIDED COMMUNITY. WE ALL NEED TO BECOME MORE PASSIONATE AND GET TOGETHER AS ONE AND GET BEHIND FELLOW AUSTRALIANS NO MATTER WHAT RACE COLOUR THEY ARE BECAUSE THAT PERSON COULD BE YOU NEXT. IT SEEMS THERE IS TO FEW WILLING TO STAND UP TO THIS BULLYING AND THATS WHY I HAVE THE UPMOST RESPECT FOR ANDREW BOLT HE IS A DYING BREED. IT SEEMS THAT WE HAVE NO LAWS TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT AND WE HAVE LOST CONFIDENCE IN OUR LEADERS. THE WORLD WAS NOT MENT TO BE LIKE THIS AND WE ALL HAVE TO GET TOGETHER TO STOP IT BECAUSE THERE IS POWER IN NUMBERS. OTHERWISE WHAT ARE OUR KIDS GOING TO HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO. THATS WHY I THINK AND IT STIVKS OUT LIKE A SORE THUMB WE DO NEED TONY ABBOTT BACK AS HEIS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN FIX THIS MESS BECAUSE HE IS TUFF FAIR AND STRAIGHT DOWN THE LINE. MALCOLM TURNBALL IS OBVIOUSLY A VERY SMART BUSINESS MAN OTHERWISE HE WOULD NOT HAVE MADE IT TO WERE HE IS BUT RUNNING A COUNTRY NEEDS A TONY ABBOTT TYPE WHO UNITES HIS PARTY AND SACRIFICES HIMSELF FOR THE COMMON PERSON. AT LEST TURNBALL CAN SAY HE GIVE IT A GO BUT HE JUST LIKE ALL PEOPLE ARE NOT CUT OUT FOR CERTAIN THINGS.