V Entertainment

GILMORE GIRLS REVIVAL: The Best & The Worst Of ‘Gilmore Girls: A Year In The Life’

Comments (7)
  1. SUB-EDITOR says:

“fleas to the bathroom” is my new favorite catchphrase.

2. Bronwyn Linz says:

I agree about the musical, it seemed to be just filling in empty space to me. The lead singer was the therapist that they saw (drove to switching careers) I am sure that is what I heard them say at some point.
    I think a lot was deliberately left open to lead into a new series though, hopefully they will go ahead.

3. Nadia says:

Confused as to why Logan and Rory are on the opposite lists. She’s treating Paul badly and she really should know better than to be involved with an engaged man, but Logan can get away with it because he is suave and charming? OK.

1. Melanie says:

The Logan/Rory situation is horrible and completely turned me off this new series. Neither seems to have the slightest twinge of guilt over betraying their respective partners, and the show is written as if to say we’re not supposed to judge them either. Rory’s stringing along her “boyfriend” whom nobody (including herself) cares about – we’re given no reason why she doesn’t cut him loose, which makes her a very nasty person. Ditto Logan – if they’re so great together, why doesn’t he dump his fiancee? I’m no prude when it comes to relationships and one-night-stands with wookies or whatever, but the dishonesty these two inflict on their partners completely destroys any sympathy I have for their characters. Yuck.

4. Loo says:

“Reflecting Light” is a song by Sam Philips, the same lady who wrote all the music (la la la) for the series, not Carol King. That’s not a hard fact to check.

5. Greta says:

Da ønsker jeg Ã¥ Ã¥ prøve lykken, og kanskje være sÃ¥ heldig at jeg vinner noe for en gangs skyld!!! hehe;-D Du har en nyyydelig blogg som jeg setter sÃ¥nn pris pÃ¥ Ã¥ lese hver dag:) Fantastisk god fotograf! Og ikke minst skneribt… Riktig god førjulstid til deg og dine.Med vennlig hilsen Zinnia